View the brochure here.
THREE BEDROOM HOME, GLENWOOD POND, PE
Client: Myrna Boulter
Contractor: Rodney Costain
● To design a septic system that would overcome significant
property challenges including high water table, limited space,
wetlands and a pond located on the property.
● Category 3 conditions with high water table and heavy
● Tankage consisted of a 4092 L (900 Igal) septic tank and a
2955 L (650 Igal) pump tank.
● Anti-flotation ballast was utilized to counteract uplift forces
● Pressurized septic field consisting of four lines of InfiltratorTM
chambers, each 28.5 m (93′) long for a total of 114 linear
meters of trench.
● A total of 90 cm of Approved Fill was used.
● Permits were received for this extremely difficult lot with
very tight set backs to the property lines and wetlands.
LUXURY FIVE BEDROOM HOME,
MILL RIVER EAST, PE
Client: Allan and Colleen Parker
Contractor: O’Meara’s Heavy Equipment
● To design and oversee the construction of a septic system
to service a new five bedroom luxury home that would blend
in with the site landscaping.
● To provide adequate capacity to accommodate periodic
peak flows from large private functions.
● Category 2 conditions (less than 60 cm of permeable soil).
● Tankage consisted of a 1619 L (1500 Igal) septic tank and
a 10,000 L (2200 Igal) pump tank with OSI screened pump
● Pressurized septic field consisting of two rows of Infiltrator
TM Quick 4 Standard leaching chambers, each 61 m (200’)
long for a total of 122 linear meters of trench.
● A total of 60 cm of Approved Fill was used.